You can set staff-level Away Dates — for vacations, holidays, and any other reasons staff may not be in during a certain span of time — from the Manager app on your phone. Just follow these steps:
1. Tap the gear icon at the top left of the screen to access your Settings.
2. Tap Business Profile.
3. Select "Staff".
4. Choose the staff member whose Away Dates you want to edit.
5. Tap "Update away dates".
6. Tap the "+" sign at the top right of the next screen.
7. Enter a brief description of the reason for the away dates. This will only be visible internally.
8. Tap Start and select the first Away Date.
9. Tap End and select the last Away Date.
10. Tap "Save" at the top right of the screen.
You should now see the Away Date or range of dates listed on the screen. To remove a date or series of dates, swipe left.