This guide will show you how to enable your Groupon promotion for online scheduling.
Genbook is a Groupon Preferred Scheduling Partner and is the easiest way to manage all of your upcoming Groupon appointments. Because Genbook is integrated with Groupon, your new customers can schedule or modify appointments online at their convenience, allowing your staff to focus on existing patrons. Your new customers will be delighted by the convenience.
Once you have set up your Genbook account and subscribed to a plan, you're ready to create a Groupon-linked service as described below.
Creating a Groupon-enabled service
Under Settings (gear icon at the top right of the screen), click "Services", then click the "Add a new service..." link beneath the category you want the service to be part of.
Here are a few tips for making the service work with Groupon:
- Make sure the service name is descriptive of the service and easily recognizable (i.e. “60 Minute Massage”)
- Do not add the word “Groupon” to the service name, as the service will also be bookable at its normal price in your Genbook account, separate from your Groupon promotion.
- Enter regular price of the service in the Cost field (NOT the Groupon price).
- Click “Create Service” when you're done.
Linking your new service to Groupon
Click the “Deals” tab on the right side of your Services Details screen.
Check the box beside “Link this service to your Groupon account”, then click “OK” to accept the terms and conditions.
Locate and make a note of your Genbook ID.
Next, email your Genbook ID and Account Details to Groupon.
- Once you have completed your setup, please email your Genbook ID and Account Details to Groupon at email@example.com, and say that you are ready to run your promotion.
- Be sure to also include your business name, phone number, and the Service name associated with your Groupon promotion.
A Groupon representative will confirm your setup, prepare your Groupon promotion, and let you know when your new customers can buy & book Groupons online!