Marking an appointment as “Complete” from your Calendar, Inbox, or Customers tab can have the significance of your choosing. It isn’t linked to anything and doesn’t trigger anything, so it’s up to each business owner or manager to use it however he/she wants. It can mean anything you want it to.
Some businesses take a “completed appointment” to mean it has already taken place. Others use it to denote the fact that they’ve seen the details of the appointment and are aware of its existence. But don’t be afraid to attach your own meaning to the feature. And if you think of a really unique way to use it, we’d love to hear about it.
Click below for instructions on how to complete an appointment
1. Click on the appointment in your Calendar
2. Click the Status drop-down and choose "Completed"
3. A gray check mark appears in the top right corner of the appointment in the calendar and under Key in the Inbox for “completed” appointments.
Genbook Manager for iPhone
1. Tap on the appointment in your Calendar
2. Tap "Status"
3. Select "Completed" on the next screen.
4. The appointment will now have a gray checkmark at the top right corner, indicated it's been "marked complete".
Genbook Manager for Android
1. Tap on an appointment to view its details
2. Scroll to the bottom of the details page and select the Status (Booked) option
3. Select the Completed option
4. The status will change to Completed. The appointment will obtain a green 'Completed' label in the top details frame.
5. Tap the back arrow at the top to return to the Calendar
6. The 'Completed' appointment block will now display a circled check mark indicator