Genbook’s no-show flagging feature lets you mark appointments for which clients didn’t show up as “no-shows”. We then tally the number of no-shows a client has had and display it both on the appointment itself and in the client's Customers tab listing, That way, you can easily see which clients might be developing a pattern of not showing up, and take action.
Click below for details on managing No Shows
1. Click on the appointment.
2. Click on the Status dropdown and select 'no-show'.
3. No-shows are indicated by a circle with a slash going through it.
4. The total number of no-shows a client has will also be reflected in each of their appointments, as well as their Customers page profile
If you have clients who no-show more than you'd like, you can always require a credit credit card when this client books or even block them from booking online.
Genbook Manager for iPhone
1. Tap the appointment in your Calendar
2. Tap Status.
3. Select No Show on the next screen.
4. The appointment will then have a "no show" icon at the top right
No shows are indicated in your Customers tab profiles as well. You'll see the number of no-shows a client has had at the top of their profile and also see a "No-show" indicator on the appointment they didn't show up for.
↑ back to top ↑
Genbook Manager for Android
1. Tap on an appointment in your calendar you want to flag as a no-show
2. Scroll down and tap on the Status field in the appointment's details
3. Select No-Show
4. Any booking for this client will now show their total number of no-shows in the appointment's details
5. The appointment will also display a no-show icon in the calendar view.
6. Each customer profile will also display how many no-show appointments that client has received.
You can then decide if you want to always collect credit card details from this client going forward, or even block the client from booking online.