You can add as many services as you'd like to your Genbook account. Here's a quick step-by-step guide to creating services from the Desktop (website) and Genbook Manager app versions of Genbook.
Click for step-by-step instructions for...
1. Click Settings at the top right.
2. Choose Services.
3. Click "Add a new service to this category" below the category where you wish to add the service (don't worry, you can move it to a different category if you need to).
4. Enter a service title and description, and select the staff who will perform the service from the list on the right. Choose a color to denote the service in your calendar. Add your service's duration (note: if you don't spend the entire time actively with the client and can take another client in the middle of this service, you can set it up as a Split Appointment).
5. Choose whether to add a buffer to your service to give you extra time for cleanup and other tasks at the end of the appointment. Enter the cost and choose whether to publish it online. You can also choose to capture your customers' addresses for this service, and then specify if the service is performed at their location. Once you're happy with the service details you've created, click the "Create service" button.
Your new service should now appear at the bottom of the category under which you created it.
To move the service up or down within the category, or move it to a new category, hover over it and then click the arrows that appear.
↑ back to top ↑
1. Tap the Settings menu icon at the top left of the screen.
2. Tap "Business Profile".
3. Tap "Services"
4. Tap the "+" symbol at the top right
5. Fill in the service's details (name and description).
6. Tap the "Service color" setting to choose a color to represent this service on appointments in your calendar
7. Tap "Duration" to set your service's length
8. Select a duration from the time picker at the bottom of the screen, then tap Done at the top right to save.
9. Tap Cost to enter the amount the service will cost
10. Tap "Publish cost" to toggle the option to show the cost to clients on/off.
11. Tap "Assigned staff" if this service is performed by some but not all the staff in your account.
12. Select the staff member who provide this service and tap Save at the top right.
13. Look over your new service's details, and tap "Save" when you're done.
All set! 🎉
1. Go to Settings
2. Select Business Profile
3. Select Services
4. Tap on the "+" in the bottom right to add a new service
5. Enter service name, description, color, category, duration, and cost. You can also enable address capture if the service is mobile or you need the client's location.
6. Assign the necessary staff to the new service
7. Check the box next to each staff who will perform the service.
8. Tap the check mark to save your changes, and you will now see your new service listed in your service page