Keep your clients in the know about important information (e.g. your COVID policies) using the bulletin-style Announcement feature on your booking page!
Whether you want your customers to know that you've recently moved locations, you're running a special promotion, that they should call you for extra availability, or link them to an external website where you are selling products online, there are countless uses for the Announcement feature.
Read on for instructions...
From the Website
Click "Settings" at the top right
2. Choose "General Announcements" under Communicating
3. Toggle "Show Announcement" ON and start typing a Title and Description for your announcement. Your announcement can be up to 600 characters long and can even include a link to another site (like an online store where you sell products, or a different site you'd like clients to check out).
(Optional) Set a time frame for when your announcement will be displayed.
4.. Save changes and you're done! 🎉
Your announcement will now be published at the top of the online booking site.
From the iPhone App
1. Tap Settings (hamburger at the top left).
2. Tap Communications.
3. Tap Announcement.
4. Toggle Show Announcement ON and start typing your announcement's Title and Description. Your announcement can be up to 600 characters long and can even include a link to another site (like an online store where you sell products, or a different site you'd like clients to check out).
5. (Optional) Set a time for displaying your announcement if you wish.
6. Save your changes at the top right of the screen when finished.
All set! 🎉 Your booking site's landing page will now display your message to clients.