Your business's contact details are vital pieces of information for your clients. Keep them up to date to make the scheduling process smooth and simple for your clients, and to ensure you're able to get the most out of our Reserve with Google integration. If you need to change your business name, address, phone number, website, or even the administrator/owner on the account, it's a fast and easy endeavor!
In this article, we'll cover instructions for adding or changing your contact details.
Click below for instructions on updating contact details on the platform you use.
1. Click Settings at the top right of the screen.
2. Select "Contact Details" under Business Profile.
3. Next, you'll see a page with your business's basic information and have the ability to edit it.
Read on for instructions and general tips on each section.
1. Make sure your business name in Genbook matches your Google Business page listing (www.google.com/mybusiness). Keep spelling, spacing, and capitalization consistent with how your business's name appears elsewhere online, to avoid confusion.
2. Start typing your street address and choose the Google-powered suggestion that matches. The City, State, and Zip Code fields will automatically populate with the correct info.
3. Check the box to display your street address if you perform your services at your location and want that to be listed on your scheduling page.
4. List the phone number associated with your business in your Google Business profile.
5. Display the phone number on your booking page if you want clients to be able to call with questions as they book, or from within their confirmation emails.
6. Your Business Contact name tells us at Genbook who is authorized to make decisions and ask for sensitive details about your account. Your clients won't see it.
7. If you don't have a website, enter the URL for your Facebook, Instagram, or other social media business page instead. A link to your site will appear on your online scheduling page.
8. Save your changes when you're done! ✅
↑ back to top ↑
Manager for iPhone
1. Tap the Settings circle icon at the top left
2. Tap Business Profile
3. Tap Contact Details
4. Tap "Edit" at the top right to change any of the information.
5. Tap into any field to change information.
6. Hit "Done" at the top right to save.
↑ back to top ↑
Manager for Android
1. Tap the Settings gear icon at the top left.
2. Tap "Business Profile"
3. Tap "Contact Details"
4. Place your cursor in any field to edit, then hit the check box at the top right to save your changes.
Have a question or need help? Click the chat bubble to send us a message. 😄