Whether you’re running an entirely mobile business, or you only provide a few services at a customer’s locations, Genbook makes it easy to capture your customers’ addresses during the online appointment scheduling process.
Click below for instructions specific to your device/access point.
1. Click Settings at the top right of the screen.
2. Choose "Services"
3. Select the service you wish to collect an address on.
4. At the bottom of the page, check the box beside "require customer address...". If you perform the service at the customer's address, also check the next box. Then, save your changes.
Follow these steps for every service where you need a client address.
The customer booking process will now include a field to enter address information.
When a new appointment is made, your booking notification email will also contain the address your client entered.
Manager for iPhone
1. Tap the Settings menu (top left)
2. Tap Business Profile
3. Tap Services
4. Select the service for which you wish to collect addresses.
5. At the bottom, toggle "require address at booking" and "Completed at customer address" (if needed) to ON (blue)
6. Tap "Save" at the top right to save the new setting.
↑ back to top ↑
Manager for Android
1. Tap on Settings (top left)
2. Select Business Profile
3. Tap on Services
4. Select the service for which you wish to collect addresses (or make a new service)
5. At the bottom, check the box next to 'Require customer address at booking'. Tap the check mark to apply the change.
6. Customers will now be asked to include their address when they schedule that service
↑ back to top ↑
Have questions or need help? Click the chat bubble below to reach an expert. 🤓