We know client privacy protection is important to small businesses, and that sometimes clients may shy away from leaving reviews if they have to attach their names to them. That's why Genbook makes it easy to protect your clients' privacy on their published reviews in 2 ways:
Giving your business the option to suppress personally identifiable information (PII) like names on reviews.
Giving your clients the option to decide how their names will appear on reviews if you aren't suppressing them.
This quick guide will give you the details and instructions you need on each of the above.
Suppress Personally Identifiable Information
1. Click Settings (top right of the screen).
2. Choose "Customer Reviews" from the Communicating section.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and check the box beside "Suppress personally identifiable information", under the Publish Customer Reviews section. Save changes.
Client Privacy Options
The client review form gives Genbookers' clients multiple options for how their names can appear, so that they can confidently leave honest reviews while still protecting their sensitive data. Here's how:
1. Click the "Author name" dropdown to reveal your options
2. Choose from the list provided (full name, first name and last initial, initials) or choose "other" and enter your preferred name for the review.
Your name will appear on the review as selected or specified.